My life

My life

Monday, November 15, 2010

Blink and you will miss the seizure

Last week, as we sat listening to two neurologists tell us about Milo's "condition", I couldn't help but be distracted. I wasn't distracted by Milo turning the lights off and on and pushing all the buttons in the room. I wasn't distracted by Sam drawing farting ghosts on the white board. I was distracted by one of the doctors blinking. Every word was said with a blink. Blink. Blink. Blinkity-Blink Blink. Jesus, do something about that blink! Milo has *blink* Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome *blink*. 

To top off his blinking syndrome, he looked EXACTLY like the Mr. Chow from the Hangover. Toodle-oo, Mother f*ckers! 

With that, Milo went off for an EKG on his heart. I'm so glad last week is over. *blink*

No comments:

Post a Comment